Thursday, November 20, 2014


All dressed up in black paper and scotchtape.
HAHAHAHA..
He looks so smart.

 Feel like asking u to help me write cheque.

Hungry for more knowledge?

 Sophisticated smart ass dawg.

 Ooooh my little sunflower :3

 She is also my new background template HAHA.
CUTIE FRIES.

 At Bugis!
Tried their Tai Parfait.
Should have ordered the one with soft serve ice cream alone.

 HAHAHHA my sis sent this to my family group chat.
She was DORA THE EXPLORA for halloween AHHAHAHA so embarrassing.

 LOL I told them to laugh so that I can send this to the group chat.
My mom, aunt and sis are in it.

 I also sent it to my clique's groupchat and one of them thought she was dressed as Velma...
AHAHHAHAHAH

 Complimentary fried chickadee.
THE CHICKEN BONES ARE SO SMALL.
Wondering if they catch mynah or crows from the back and cook it.
Very suspicious, yet delicious. 

 Oh yesss we were at Liang Seah Street's
XIAN DE LAI steamboat BUFFET.

Wah I love steamboat and buffets.

 Mala soup and chicken soup.
Yummeh.


 HAHHAH my first sauce is the blackest one.
Dammit put too much vinegar....
Might as well drink the whole jug of it..
Had to make new chilli..

 I think we only paid $27 each.
Yum yum shiok shiokadoodadooooo.

 Edamame, braised pork (SUPER GOOD. We ordered four plates) and potato noodles..
The potato noodles was weird.... like a bit hard and tasteless..

 So I had an idea and threw it in the hotpot HAHAHHAA.
It immediately turned gooey when we threw it in!
They kept laughing cos it really looks like snort/saliva and I was just pretending to eat my snort.

 Idk waddafug this kid was doing.



 It's ok to look stupid when your friends look worse.
HAHA.

 I love u Langston and Jiheon.
may we look stupid together forever.

 At Five Viet Bistro Bar!

32 Maxwell road, Maxwell chambers #01-07
Nearest train station would be Tanjong Pagar :)




Merv came after that and I forgot to take pictures...
(T_T)

No comments:

Post a Comment