Friday, November 21, 2014

Nov 1ST ~~ Dating dating with habibi.


Beo crescent food market's lor mee for break.
I lor it very very much.

Baby's nasi rawon.

THANK U FOR POLISHING MY BOOTS BB.
Now it looks brand new and Im ready to Nicki Minaj's butt.

Oohmigoosh who is dis cutie?

Haha being stupid.

Hot day must eat ice cream.


Sometimes I bloat up my cheeks so that you will think my chubby cheeks are not real.
..
oops just told u my secret.
Don't tell people.

Setting good example to kids since 1991.


Went up to my place to collect some stuff.
Found him playing with Sweetcheeks when I came down lol.

WHY U TAKE PIC OF OTHER PUSSY.

WHY U TOUCH OTHER PUSSY.


Sweetcheeks is so cutie hehe.

Awwww. 
WHY U TOUCH THE PUSSY AND DA BUTTOCK.

Dinner at Vivo city's Burger King.
No fast food restaurant can beat Mc's nuggets.
They are the best.

Can u please come back down to earth.

Hhahaha Lemon turkey..
It's actually just lemons.
Idk where the turkey came from maybe it's stalking us

Pets safaraiiiiii. Little corgi.

At the Arcade.
LOL. That kid just went in and threw the bowling bowl.

Saw this cutie downstairs Merv's.
Her name is Lulu and she is so cuteeeee :3

I kiss u.

U cannot say no.

Lol Merv's mommy came back from Japan and she bought A LOT of snacks to give out.
She's a very kind and generous woman.
That's what I love about her :)

LOL.
BEBY PLZ.

WHEEE All sorts of kitkat.
There's the chilli one also.
My fav is green tea and dark chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment