Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Oct 25th and 26th // Mason and Simin's wedding & dinner at Zion Riverside food Centre with BB

Woke up early because sis and I were receptionists for Cousin mason and Simin's wedding!

 At Regent hotel.
Lol look at Yoyo in deep thoughts...

 Thank you Brandon kor for waking up early and sending me there first cos jie had to work :*

 LOL Yoyo drew her brother..

 And a poem written for him in his voice.

 The cutie bride and broom.
HAHAH
AHAHHA
AHHAHA


Okok groom.



 With my sis. We wore similar jump suits :3



I had to photoshop my arm cos I'm so chubs. :(

 With Chace, my nephew :3
He was the page boy for the wedding!

 Thanks Jojo for ruining the shot..

 With my momma :*



My little niece (Chace's sister, Carys)
She was the page girl. So cute!
She is too cool by the way..
She never smiles ahha.

 Jojo being himself..





I love you Simin jiejie.
I'm glad that Mason kor brought u into the family.
You've been nothing but kind and loving.
You are so special and one-of-a-kind and I thank God for placing you into our lives :)
Blessed marriage, you both!!! 
MAKE MANY BABIES HEHE :3

Noo Cheng Adam road prawn noodles at Zion riverside food centre for dinner.
It was my first time trying this and I know for a fact that this stall has been highly raved!
Perhaps I went too late... the soup stock was too rich lol..
it was damn salty and it kinda upset my tastebuds.
.
I REALLY MISS BUKIT HO SWEE'S SIN LEE PRAWN NOODLE.
WHY MUST CLOSE.. 
I CAN NEVER FIND ANOTHER PRAWN NOODLE STALL AS GOOD AS THAT :'(

 Baby's black and white fried carrot cake :)

 I think it was my first time drinking sugar cane with lemon.
I LOVE IT.

HAHAHAH ENDING THIS POST WITH LANGSTON GROUP PIC WITH HIS FRIENDS FOR HALLOWEEN.
LOL.
They went as the 8 immortals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment