Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Dec 21st // Maggie Thai mookata buffet and free flow crabbbbs


Banana chocolate cake from Chef Icon...
My mother bought this..
W t f..
This is the BEST banana cake I've ever eaten in my entire life.
Not only because there was chocolate in it..
This loaf of cake is God sent.
It is so moist and sweet and I was going to eat the whole box of it.

CHEF ICON
5 Kampong Bahru Rd
Singapore 169341

Visited Max and Sparkie.

HEHEHHE Sparkie is so cutie.
I love her so much.



Hehe my man and mah brudder.



Awwwwww.
Kiss u.

Lol Yvonne was busy grooming one of the dawgies.

Maggie Thai mookata buffet + free flow chilli and black pepper crab.

Maggie Thai and Chinese Restaurant
1 Liang Seah Street #01-01/02
Singapore 189022

Didn't quite like their black pepper crab.


Their chilli crab was ok. Merv ate a lot lol.


Cutie.

Ice creammmmmm.

Was walking to the train station and saw a bar selling roselle flavoured hoegaarden beer.
Had to try it!
I liked it, but Merv said it was abit weird.
Guess it's more of a ladies' drink.





We're so vain..
Actually, mostly him.

Goodnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment