Thursday, February 26, 2015

FEB 2-4 (Mostly Max and Fries pictures)



 SLEEPY PIG.

 BUT SO CUTE.

 Sleeping with my sis again.
HEHE.

 I pretended to be his bolster.

 Don't u just wanna pinch his cheeks.
I wonder what he thinks of me.

 Every morning on my way to work,
I be looking for kittehhhh.
SweetCheeks is so pretty.
She brightens up my days alil whenever I see her.

 My cutie Cass came to pass me my Pomelo Fashion stuff.

 She's taller than me.
It's just the angle lol.

 Went to find Yvonne.
YOKIIII.
He's so fatty.

 Demanding for belly rubs again.



 BAHAHA he was pushing/kicking on my leg for the whole time.


 This time I didn't pretend to be his bolster ok.
This boy came and put his paw on my arm.


 LEL.

 Excuse me, I want to blog.

 HEHE Cuties.


 Pretty Fries.
A lot of people mistake her as a male.
SHE'S A HANDSOME GIRL.



 Bahahaha she stayed there for quite awhile.
I've got a video fo it you can check it out on instagram at @trufflexfries.
Follow her if u wanna! :)


My sis looks so pretty even without make up....
(O_O)

No comments:

Post a Comment