Thursday, February 26, 2015

Jan 31st (JB- Restoran Kim Loong & Pop Star popsicles) & 1st Feb (Adventure Cove Waterpark, Lim Choo Hin Teowchew porridge)


 OUTING WITH DA BB!

On our way to Johor Bahru.
WE FREAKIN' WALKED THERE HAHHAA.
Cos we didn't want to wait for the bus at Singapore's customs.
We walked under the sun for half an hour.
It was an experience.


 Reached Malaysia's customs.
HEHE dried squid in his mouth.


 I think we queued at the passport checking line for an hour wtf.
Merv's mom and aunt were already there by the way.

 Went back to have Restoran Kim Loong's curry head fish!
Trying their braised pork belly for the first time.
I love this so much! This was on the sweeter side.
Merv's mom didn't like it at all cos she prefers braised pork to be salty.

Restoran Kim Loong
19 Jalan Meldrum Bandar
Johor bahru 8000

 Bah kut teh.

 Merv bought this wanton mee from the store opposite..
Not very nice.

 CURREH FISH HEADDDD.
We ordered the large portion.
Sadly, it was more watery than before.
I still like it though!

 YAY MY FAV NICE GELATO FROM CITY SQUARE MALL.

I've mentioned before it tastes 100% natural with no extra additives in it.
Avocado milkshake and banana horlicks flavour.
Merv and I loved it, 
but his mom tried it and gave me the -_- face as she walked away.
BAHAHA.
Like I said, i can tell u how much I love to eat sth.. but some may disagree.
I apologize if you've tried the things I've recommended and dislike it k!

 Pop star popsicle.
Actually singapore also have, but over at JB it's half the price.

 Merv purposely took this,
"HAHA I want to show everyone you're a pig. You look so greedy eating two."

 BAHAHHAHA.
He bought this fan for outfield LOL.
It's from some mothercare store.

 Poor bb have to carry all our stuff hehe.


 That's Merv's aunt and momma.
They were getting CNY goodies.
Merv and I got a tub of fried cheese seaweed crackers.
SO GOOD.

 Got home.
Papa and our baby Fries.

Hehe cutie.

 Next day!
Went over to visit Yvonne and furry pets at Dogtor lim!
Dog with no hands.

 Dog with hands.
Lol.

 Too cuteeee :3 She was afraid of me at first, but slowly warmed up to me.
Shoots. I forgot her name alr.

 YOKI DEMANDING BELLY RUBSSS.

 Oh so cuteeee look at those ears.
I also forgot this cutie's name.
Also forgot which gender lol.

 Saw this at the fruit stall and asked the uncle if I can eat this.
HE SAID NO.
NO?
THEN WHY SELL AT FRUIT STALL.
I WAS V SAD U KNOW.
KEEP IMAGINING HOW THIS TASTES LIKE.

Bhahaha but it's so cute looking!

 Breakfast at Telok Blangah market.
My fav fried kway teow & noodles and beehoon from 28 cooked food.
SHIOKKKK.

Merv's prawn noodles.
so-so only.

 Lor mee. oops I forgot if I liked this or not.

 ADVENTURE COVE WATERPARK TIME!!
We were late.
Hahha free tickets anyway.
We only had 2 hours to play!!
Thank God the queues were not that long so we managed to take about 5 different rides!


 BAHA only pic of this place because we couldn't bring our phones!

 BAHA we didn't want to waste money on the bigger locker so we squeezed everything inside wtf.
The snacks are for him to bring back to camp lol.

 Manage to take this pic.
He had to bring his semi-waterproof phone back to the locker cos he was afraid it might spoil.

I can't rmb the names of the rides we took, 
but I rmb the best one was when we went up to this station which had two rides.
I asked the staff which was the scarier one and then we took it.
We came back up again to take the other one.

BAHA THE GUY PURPOSELY MADE US FACE BACKWARDS DOWN THE RIDE AND HE LAUGHED AND SAID "GOOD LUCK"
lol. I was laughing like mad throughout the ride. 
He made it so fun for us!
Btw I scream very loud so for all the rides, almost everyone can hear me HAHAH.

 6pm and all stations were closed.
Hehe. It was a great day.

 Eating the fried seaweed cheese crackers we got from Jb the day before!

TEOCHEW PORRIDGE 

Lim Choo Hin Eating House
715 Havelock Road
Singapore 169642

Overpriced, but i love their steamed egg, fish cake and minced meat!!

 And their chilli hehe.

 And my bb HEHEHE

 Slept with sis and Max the other night.
Hehe Max being needy.



No comments:

Post a Comment