Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Feb 6 (Advance birthday celebration for moi @ FIVE & DIME....//Wabar Singapore, Al Alfrose Restaurant)


 I quite like my make up that day!

 Went to my aunt's to collect stuff, but was locked out for awhile cos their helper was changing haha.
NONO COULDN'T WAIT TO SAY HI.
HELLO SILLY BOY.

 WHY U LOOK SO SAD.

 WHY U LOOK SO SCARED.

 Dress from PomeloFashion and bag from ShopOhMyOreo

Five & Dime Eatery
297 River Valley Road
Singapore 238338 

Treated my friends to Five and Dime.
Hopefully we will get to celebrate as a clique in years to come. 
3 of my darlings are/were overseas and another 1 too busy to get out. :(

Anyway, Five and Dime is one of my fav restaurants to go to.
I don't frequent there alot, but it's a good thing.
Then I wouldn't get sick of their food.
It's my second time celebrating my birthday there so you can tell how much I adore their food and service.

Just check out the reservation card.
It's hand written.
I like that they go into details and go the extra mile to make their customers happy.
:)

 Asari Clams $10
Japanese asari clams in our signature sake and bonito infused broth.

I quite like this, but some of them didn't.
Personal preference I guess!

 Soft Shell Crab Salad $15
Crispy soft shell crab tossed with yuzu dressing and ebiko

This was a good portion for sharing and I liked it!

 Mac & Cheese
With creamy lobster sauce under melted cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan

This is one of my favs!!!
We always order this when we dine there.

 Cajun Chicken $18
Boneless grilled cajun-spiced chicken thigh with creamy mash and steamed corn

This was Kelvin's.
I didn't try this so no comments~

 Guinness Beef Stew $20
Tender beef cubes and seasonal vegetables stewed in a Guinness reduction served with thick toast

Merv's.
We had this the prev time we came here.
I like this!


 Mentaiko Pasta $18
Spaghetti tossed in creamy mentaiko topped with more cod fish roe.

THIS WAS MINE.
MY FAV.
I CAN HAVE TWO PLATES OF THIS.
(T____T)
I love u ok and nobody's gonna take u away from me.

 Salted egg yolk pasta $20
Homemade salted egg yolk sauce with fresh prawns

Jewel and Pat had this.
Wish the taste of egg yolk was stronger tho, but it's not bad!

 Kelv and Jew :)

 Bb :3

I actually took a pic with Pat alone, but I looked really bad la cannot post.

 Hehe so sweet.
I told u they go into details.
Thank you FIVE AND DIME CREW if you ever get to read this.
Just know that your service is excellent and we always leave this place happier :)

 BAHAHAH Looks like her birthday.
One of the staff thought that it was her birthday and Kiki was dining there that night. 
She also thought it was Jewel's birthday lol.

Thank u guys for buying one of my fav cakes :)
And thank u Jewel for cutting the cake for me!!!

It was a surprise and the staff who was bringing out the cake looked at me and pointed to Jewel..
LOL. Like, "We're surprising her right?"
I gasped and said "IT'S ME LA" and laughed.
THEY EVEN PLACED THE CAKE ON A CAKE HOLDER.
So thoughtful!!!
Plus, this cake is not bought from their restaurant and they do sell cakes too.
(T___T) Thank u all!


 :)

 I look at this picture and know that I'm blessed with the right people around me.

 Went to Clarke Quay to bring Niklas around.
Merv met him in Bangkok and they became friends!
I like Niklas a lot.
He's really easy to get along with so bringing him around was fun!

 Went to a random bar to drink.

 Went to find Alissa and Carmen at Tanjong Pagar.
Two of their friends were there too, but I didn't dare to take pictures of them ahhaha.
I didn't want to seem weird.....

Wabar Singapore
64 Tanjong Pagar rd,
Singapore 088485

 LOL.


 Hehehe cutie Carmen.

 LOL this pic itself is funny.

 Soju + coke + beer.
Soju bomb.
I didn't have any.
The last time we came here,
I had a hangover so bad, I woke up feeling like an octopus.

 My love :*

 Brought Niklas to Zouk.
Bumped into Gene bro!!
Hehe been so long.
Thanks for getting us in.
I HATE ZOUK BTW.

 But thank God Niklas liked the music they were playing that day.

 Al Afrose Restaurant
421 River Valley Road
Singapore 248320

Yummy mutton soup.
I LOVEEE mutton soup.
We wanted to go to Spize actually, but it was packed so we walked further down and had this instead!


 Niklas' banana prata.

 and his fried rice.

 Maggi gorengggg.



No comments:

Post a Comment