Thursday, March 05, 2015

Feb 8 - 10 (Ri Ri Hong Mala Xiang Guo 日日红麻辣香锅 & Lots of Max's photos haha)


Brought Niklas to Chinatown People's Park Food Centre to have our fav RI RI HONG MALA XIANG GUO HEHE.
We also bought Char kuey teow and some dumplings for him to try.
The dumplings are from Tian Jin Fong Kee which is just opposite the Ri Ri hong mala stall.
I have mentioned that I love the dumplings there!

I got the char kuey teow from some random stall. 
Have forgotten the name.


LOL.

This marks farewell to Niklas who was gg back to Bangkok to complete his studies and then off to his homeland, Germany.
It has been fun. TILL WE MEET AGAIN :)

Hehe Nono.
WHY U LOOK SO SAD. 
I EAT UR FOOD MEH.


Heheheheh so cute.
He hates it when I kiss him.
It's a chihuahua thing.
Too much affection and they will bite ur mouth off.

BAHAHHA Jona sent this to my office!!!
Thank uuuuu.

She's so sweet :)
She also gave me vouchers for ASOS to shop!!!

Heheheheheheh.
Btw I had to lug it back home.....
Like hug it cos it would be embarrassing to let it go up in the air......
LOL.
AND THE MONKEY IS THE SIZE OF MY BODY LA wtf.
It was totally awkward.
I had to walk with my head down.
Took the train home cos I took cab to work and didn't want to waste money :(

Hehe but so cuteee.


Lol


Oi pose leh.

Oki good boy.

He purposely didn't want to look into the camera...

And always judging me... look at those eyes....




From Telok Blangah Mall's Western food.
The salmon is so yummy and crispy.

Hehe Yvonne from Dogtor Lim gave this to Max!
It's to deter him from eating too quickly.
I swear he is not a dog, but a pig.

Double chin............ Gosh.

 Hehe my cutie fries and her butthole.

Rose from Adeline.
She is so sweet to hand this out to everyone :)
This cheered me up a little during work.
I wish I could take a picture of her..
Her skin is awesome... Like Fann Wong's.
(*^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment