Monday, April 06, 2015

Mar 4-7 (Ri Ri Hong Mala Xiang Guo, Sushi Counter at Takashimaya)


 Mah cutie skirt.

 Had some serious crave for Mala.
My fav Ri Ri Hong Mala Fragrant pot.

 Da pao-ed it back home.
No meat this time.
Just lots of veggie, mushrooms and tofu.


Hehe cutie.

 I love sleeping with him.
So warm~~

 All greys that day.
I have a lot of clothes but they r not meant for office.
I hate dressing up.

 Sweet Cheeks :*

 BAHA. I put her on my bed and she loves hiding in that corner.
She stared into space for a really long time.

 Before realizing I was watching her.

Then she climbed out :3

 Fries ~(*^*)~


 Baby Kaiser.
HE IS ADORABLE.
What struck me first was his mop of hair.
I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY TODDLER WITH SO MUCH HAIR AT THIS AGE LOL.

 He's going to break so many hearts.
So handsome!!! Heheh and he kept smiling.
Such a good natured baby.
He belongs to Angie, my colleague who has a really pretty face and an excellent body figure for someone who has just given birth.

 Bahaa.
Wendy took this photo of me playing with Kaiser.
I am actually terrible with kids and I don't really know how to play with them.

 Dinner with baby at Takashimaya's Sushi counter.
Their seared salmon sushi wasn't very nice that day :(


 We tried Nato for the first time.
Lol this was Merv playing with the slime.
It tastes alright.
Not as bad as what I thought it would be.
Merv likes it more than I do.
Think it would be better on a bowl of hot japanese rice and a dash of soya sauce.

 Weird looking tail thing.

 Lol I forgot what was the joke about.

 He made me buy a yoga mat.....
He also made me take this pic of him advocating healthy lifestyle.

 And made me take this photo cos in the plastic bag was all snacks.
He wanted the contrast of healthy VS pig lifestyle.
Idiot....
-_-

:*

 HE THEN PIG.
Munching onto ovomaltine spread.

 CHEETOS CHEDDAR JALAPEÑO FLAVOUR AND TOSTITO SCOOPS TORTILLA WITH TOSTITO SALSA AND LIGHT SOUR CREAM.

HEHE I rmb having this at Lovelle's party and it never left my head.
Merv also likes it so we got it for that night's stay home movie party for two haha.

 FRESH OF THE BOAT.
Everyone should watch this comedy series.
Merv and I love it!!!
We wait every week for new episodes.

 HAHA I told him to give me the it's so shiok face.
I really love tortillas + salsa and sour cream.


 Get this!!

 and this!!

 Next day's breakfast.
Merv woke me up for breakfast.
He prepared everything hehe.
This is San Remo La pasta!

 HAHHA Who eats this for breakfast.......

One of my fav lip tints from Etude house~

 Lunch time at Food Republic. 
Merv had Chicken rice.

 I had fried fish soup with thick bee hoon.
Shiok.

 We bought one tea egg to try.
It was from some chinese medicine shop.
The egg came with two egg yolks lol.

HAHAH his sian face.
Cos before this we were at some fitness fair thing which a sale of up to 99% off.
He was like,
"So.. the 99% off is this water bottle which costs $1 now"
HAHAHHA.
Ok la he still got other stuff at a much cheaper price.

No comments:

Post a Comment