Sunday, May 10, 2015

18th April (#MervynEuniceWedding)


Outfit of the night for Eunice & Mervyn's wedding!

Mah baby getting married.
HAHAH. Ok better stop joking about their names.
Even their chinese names are of the same initials!!!

With my part time lover, Carmen, Jun, Alissa and Siao char bor Rachaell.
I finally get to meet Rachael irl. 
All the times were random posts of her from her friends.
She is sick hilarious!
Btw, Merv knew more people at the wedding than I did lol.

CHEATING ON ME.

:)



Like under water world.......
So nice and dreamy...

Michelle and her fiance, Qin Xian.
So coincidental that we were at the same table.
Saw so many familiar faces that night.
They had like 100 tables wtf.

Idk how to use my camera.........
Lol so blur.

The bride and the broom.
HAHAHA. kidding.
I was too shy to walk out and take a photo anyway....
Also, I was afraid I might trip and land infront of them wtf.
Imagine the scenario.


With the cutie llama, Alissa.





Accidentally flashed abit of my nu bra when I was alone waiting for Merv outside the toilet LOL.
I learnt from Alissa that it's called chicken fillets HA HA.
Couldn't get it out of my head that night.


The three of them on the left came to our table to break the ice LOL.
Btw I didn't get to take any pictures of the food cos the pictures would turn out blue and I was too shy to put my camera on flash!!!
:(


Advertising for FaceShop lip tint 

HAHA.

SHE MADE ME DRINK A BEER RIGHT AFTER RACHAELL MADE ME DRINK WINE.
After that drink I puked so much in the toilet...
LOL. 
I never ever drank till I puked at a wedding before.
What a memorable night.

Imagine if Carmen was my girlfriend.
HA HA HA HA.

Nicki Minah + S.H.E.
HAHAHA.
International girl band.
Rachaell really looks like Nicki Minaj while Alissa looks like Hebe from S.H.E here HAHAHAHA.
I used to think she looks like Cyndi Wang Xin Ling.




 Nicki Minaj about to drop the bass.
The groom behind hahaha.

Dat's the groom, Mervyn.

With Eunice.
She is gorgeous (*^*)
Thanks for inviting me to your wedding!

HAHA my face so ugly cos I couldn't stand them!!!
LOOK at Shanna.
Who the fuck does this kinda things.
In fact, I laughed so hard that night I kept tearing omg my eyes.

Hhahah this was ridiculous....
They KEPT WANTING TO CARRY EVERYBODY.

Then Eunice's MOM.

Eunice's aunty walked past and IT WAS SO FUNNY.
She was totally blur and just let them carry lol.



I feel very touched when Alissa put her hand on my shoulder.
HEHE.


Went to zouk and bumped into Yang and Dangerous.
Haha. So good to see him. Always so chirpy and friendly.

World is so small.
Merv's friend is Max's groomer/friend!
And we all live in the same area.


With Ridge and Melvin.

Hahah so cute he was laughing so hard.


Bumped into Baller Kun who is 98% at zouk on weekends.

I didn't know we could get snacks for free I think we had 4 rounds HAHA
Cos so yummy!
Or i was just super hungry cos I had too much to drink.



Best buds :)


No comments:

Post a Comment