Saturday, May 09, 2015

April 17 (Ayam Penyet Ria)


Can I be your chio bu.

YOU ALREADY MY SHUAI GE.


Quite nice. Like cinnamon donut.

DINNER WAS AT MY FAV AYAM PENYET RIA!!!
The bakso soup (beef ball) is damn salty but I always order this cos I love the beef balls.
So soft.......

BEST AYAM PENYET EVER.
Ok the one at National University Hospital also nice.

I LOVE YOU.
I REALLY DO.

And the chili....
O MY LORDODO.

Oh cutie :)
Thanks for coming with me hehehe.

CHICKEN, CRISPY THINGS, CHILI, RICE.

This was new in the menu.
Tried their fried chicken skin...
COULD have been an excellent side..
Not fried enough.
There were some parts that was chewy rubbery skin.
Gross.....

Ayam Penyet Ria
Lucky plaza, #04-25

I prefer this outlet to the Far East Plaza one.

My love :)

My darling....

Curled my sister's hair cos she had a partehhh to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment