Tuesday, June 16, 2015

May 15 (Happy Harvester Sg, Toss & Turn, Llao llao)


Happy Harvester for lunch again!!!
Hehehehe.

TOSS & TURN AT ION BASEMENT WITH MY BB.
Mineeeeeee.
Love it.

And bb's hehe. His looks like some christmas special lol.

Beef stew. Yumm but quite ex for a small portion.


HAHA. Anyway for about 3 weeks I had red eyes on Fri.
IS IT A SIGN.
IS IT I PREGNANT.
IS IT TOMORROW GOING TO RAIN.

Llao llao because craving for something sweetttt.

Hehe.

Mah hubber.

He always eat and leave stuff on his lips lol.
So cute like a little boy.

 HAHAHHAHAHA this was funny.
He gave the face cos I told him to throw there.
WHY THEY DESIGN THE RAILINGS LIKE THAT.
I took a glance and thought it was a dustbin and he looked at me like "WTF"
when I told him to bin the trash there HAHAHAHAH.

He was reenacting for u all lol.

SO BIG THIS BLACK KITTY.
Merv named him/her Hitam lol.
Pulut Hitam lol.

Hahaha scratching its face on the umbrella.


Da face LOL.

InnisFree Super Volcanic Clay Mask
and OMG Where my eyebrows go?!
I swear I got eyebrows ok.
My eyebrows are weird.
THICK like !kung bushman but quite fine so it's not very dark??
But this picture my eyebrows really run away la.
If anybody found it pls call me.
I come collect hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment