Saturday, June 13, 2015

May 7 - Dinner with Da Mudders (Supply and Demand)


Took away fish soup from my office's canteen. 
Quite yummy, but not the best.

Supply and Demand with the mothers!!!

Supply & Demand
277 Orchard Road (Orchard Gateway)
#02-13/14 Singapore 238858

Their truffle fries damn shiok!
Usually I do not like truffle on thick cut fries. I used to think shoe string fries are the only kind of fries suitable for truffle!
But the one here is goood.
Three of us can't finish this btw.
There's half a roasted garlic hidden on the right.
Yummmm.

I like the interior :)


Jona the hotty mama. :)

We ordered a split pizza which was pretty good. It's thin crusted and I like it that way.
Half was their
"The Morning After": Tomato sauce, mozzarella, bacon and mushroom with a soft egg
&
"Truffle and Egg": Tomato sauce, mozzarella, black truffle paste, rucola leaves and a soft egg

This should be their
Spicy Pork with Thai Basil:
Pasta in thai inspired flavours of stir fried spicy pork loin with thai basil.

Yummm.

We tried this weird taiwan ice cream which I don't like at all so I shall not mention the name.
Maybe only I don't like it?? haha.

Anyway, thanks Jona for the treat!

Haha soon to be mummy, Von.
Rubbing her baby.


Lol. We need a better picture next time....

Home to my cuties.

Lol.

ANYWAY HE ALWAYS PRETENDS TO YAWN WHEN FRIES IS AROUND.

Cutiessss :3

No comments:

Post a Comment