Wednesday, July 29, 2015

2 June - Bangkok Day 6/7 (Purr Cat Cafe Club, PEACH Pachara!)


 Hehe bb made breakfast again!
Fish fillet marinated in soya sauce and spices, corn, nato, chin chow and sliced golden apple.
The apple was expensive and not nice! :(

 While we were on our way to our next venue, there was a stretch of street food waiting for us.
OTAH.
YUM.

Grilled pork.
It's hard to find good ones!!!
So in search for the best grilled pork, Merv bought from almost every stall lol.
 End up also forgot which grilled pork was from which vendor HAHA.



 Even though we took a cab, we got lost and walked a really long way to find the cat cafe!!

Purr Cat Cafe Club
63 Soi Sukhumvit 53,
Sukhumvit road, khlongtunnua
10110 Thailand



 The whole place is so damn pretty.



 Hehe so many pretty cats!!!


 Rules and regulations before playing with the kitties.



 Cakes and drinks.
We took the set.
You can just order a drink and play with the cats.




 LOL.


You could tell that the staff really love the cats and their job.
They would play and baby talk to the kitties and they would respond!


















 LOOKS LIKE A TOY RIGHT.

 But is really a cat la.




 I think the pussy is flirting with my man.




 If you asked me, I would say it's worth it to visit this cat cafe!

 There was a food fair outside Central World!

 Fried chicken skin and wings!

 Otah!! hehe.


 So we walked out of Central World and went to have tze char at the road side.
Seems like a popular spot as there were tons of people eating there so try lor.

Morning glory.

 Pork neck. This one's not so good.

 Crab meat fried rice. Okok only.

 Salt crusted grilled fish.
Merv liked this but I'm not really a fish person unless it's fillet o fish.
HA HA.

 Papaya salad.

 BUMPED INTO PEACH PACHARA ZOMG.
I came out the toilet and saw this dood who dressed quite nice and he was really tall then I realized he is PEACH OMG.
He's the one who acted in Tao kae noi, suckseed and the now popular thai drama, Hormones.

He is damn cute la!!!!!

ME: AHHH. CAN I TAKE A PICTURE WITH YOU?

Peach: Sure! Where are you from?

ME: Singapore! Sorry!! I smell really smokey now. (cos i had tze char mah)

Peach: Oh, it's okay.

Merv helped to take the pics HAHA.
He was like, "WHO IS PEACH. I then apple ah. I am the apple of your eye right?!"


 AND THE FUNNY THING WAS...
I TOOK THIS PIC WITH HIM LOL.
AT THE TRAIN STATION AND SENT IT TO CASS
"Eh, look I took a picture with your idol."
cos she is a huge fan of his!!

LOL. It happened in the morning...
And then night falls and I actually BUMPED INTO HIM.
Ok la his father owns Central Mall but SERIOUSLY WHERE GOT SO COINCIDENTAL ONE.
WHAT ARE THE CHANCES.

Buddhi Belly yogurt.
Yummmm but quite ex.

 Hehe.

 SAW THIS CUTIE CHIHUAHUA HELPING TO TEND A ROAD SIDE STALL.
HAHAHHAHA.
Want to kiss it.


 Coconut juice!

 Fried omelette with rice.

 SUPER SINFUL but quite shiok.
Merv had it. I only had one mouthful of it!

"The inhaler so cheap. I buy all."
HAHHA Of course he did not..


No comments:

Post a Comment