Thursday, July 30, 2015

3 June - Bangkok Day 7/7 (Central World Food Fair, Boat Noodle Rroi)


BEEF NOODER.

Merv had this.
We were back outside Central World for their food fair!


Ok ok only.

Otah again!

I had wanton noodles..
Not nice..
Tastes abit weird.

Fried chicken skin.

Had lunch at Boat Noodle Rroi @ Platinum Mall food court again!
Got this Mama noodle from the food court.

The yummy coconut pudding dessert again..
So good.


And their super delicious chin chow.
Can't believe i'm actually praising a bowl of chin chow...

Shared the boat noodles with Merv.
We were already quite full so didn't order much.


Hehee my ice mocha again.
BTW,
THE FIRST TIME I ORDERED ICE MOCHA IN BANGKOK,
THE STAFF DIDN'T UNDERSTAND ME.

She was like...
"UH?? OHHHH.... EYE MO-HAAAA."

LOL.
Just say it in thai accent pls.




LIGHTING GOOD MAH.
Sighh. Old already.
Now if I take like 2 selfies, I must explain myself hahahha.

Going back home...
The food at thai airport always suck....

Some lychee drink.

Merv's omelette basil chicken rice.
Okok only.
Forgot the name of the cafe.

Prawn cakes? Not nice.

My curry seafood rice with omelette.

so so only la.
Merv said that the food that I order always suck..
So he won't let me order if I decide I want to order extra dishes lol.

HA HA.


We got issues.



XIN JIA BO WO MEN HUI LAI LE.

Just trying to look cool.
That is all for Bangkok trip.
It was so good.
I want to go back again (T___T)

No comments:

Post a Comment