Saturday, August 01, 2015

June 4-7 ( Mrs Pho, Bb getting his tattoo, Spize)


 Dinner at Telok Blangah Mall's kopitiam hehe I like their western food.
Their mushroom and chicken carbonara is quite yummy.

 Bb's chicken chop and prawn combo with aglio olio and fries.

 My teriyaki salmon with aglio olio and salad.

 Schleepy Max.

 Lol mommy sent to the group chat.
He looks so poor thing.
He's only afraid of my momma cos she's always screaming...


 Jelly beans at work. SO YUMMY.
Senget's girlfriend bought it for us she's so sweetie :3
Plus she looks like Oh Yeon Seo wtf.

 This is the brand.
I don't usually eat jelly beans but they were yums.



I prefer the sour version!
Thanks Elissa for treating us!



 Coffee for the boys and I.
Not nice...
Don't like coffee beans.
Too sweet.

Was at Expo working and bb came and surprised me hehehe he came to pick me up from work.
So far leh. Of course touched right.

 Hehe Prada and Fries.
My aunt and cousins helped to look after Fries and Truffles while we were at Bkk.
My mother would throw them out of the house.....
My aunt is very kind!!!

 I bought Prada for Yoyo!!
Hehehe but Prada and Fries doesn't like each other..


 Nono is nuts.
Lol but still love him.

 Greedy pig.

  PORK CHIPS FROM THAILAND.
SO good must buy from 7-Eleven!
Doritoes and salsa.
Bb made choya with crushed cherries and dunno what else.
Tastes damn good!!


TIME PHO LUNCH.


 Back at...

Mrs Pho
349 Beach Road 
Singapore 199570

Vietnamese rolls.

 Salty lemonade drink.

 Bb's beef pho. Yum.
Their soups are all so hearty!!!
 I think I got the viet assam seafood noodle soup.
I really like it.
The portion here is huge, affordable and their food have a very homey feel.

 We love their hanoi meat balls a lotttt.

 Their fried chicken wings in fish sauce were amazing.

 At Marina Bay sands for fun.
Had ice mocha from Q7 Espress cafe.
I don't like..

 Cutie Lincoln :3

 Supper made by bb.
We shared the chicken spicy noodles and he added chilli oil and chilli flakes........
DIED LA OF COURSE.
My asshole exploded.

 Got two different colors from bangkok.
There was this pretty girl selling it on the streets and they even had testers!!
And pics of thai celebrities in their fav shade.
ARGH.
THE TESTER AND BOUGHT LIP TUBES WERE TOTALLY DIFFERENT.
When I applied it in the toilet, TO MY HORROR, I LOOK LIKE I MIXED CRAYON AND CONDENSED MILK AND APPLIED IT ON MY LIPS.
Bloody hell.
I spent 12 SGD altogether mother fucker.

 Mew mew.

 At Merv's tattoo artist's place.
KAY KAY. SO cutie.

 Lol.





 Lol.

 Hehe purposely wore this top for her.







 It was getting late.
Dinner at Holland V.
Mee goreng.

 Hokkien noodles.

 We are pigs.
Went to Spize to have dinner.
Merv's fav Chicken cheese murtabak!!


No comments:

Post a Comment