Sunday, September 20, 2015

1 - 3 Aug (Dessert Project Singapore, Fish & Co, Ri Ri Hong Mala Xiang Guo)


 Max looking so naked...


 Went to aunt's for dinner and she cooked porridge :3
I loveee family meals.
Go home and eat if you have someone at home who cooks you dinner.
Not many people have that chance anymore.

 Hello Nono :3

 He wanted to bite me after that ahhaha.

 Supper.

 Oh Spicy nuggets :3

 Her name is Ah girl.
She's around 8 years old?
Gonna miss her and the old lady who walks her.


White Truffle ice cream again.
I miss this so much.

Dessert Project
22 Havelock Road, #01-673

 My first time trying their thick toast.
SO. GOOD.
I feel it's better than Bangkok's After You.
I think we got the maple flavour.
I wanna try their nutella one!

 Lunch the next with myself cos I was running errands at Paragon.
Haven't had Fish and chips and Fish and Co in such a long time cos I rmb it was super fishy the last time I had it.
Decided to give it another shot and ordered their Best Fish & Chips in Town.
Wahhhh even though I wasn't able to finish it, I really liked it alot.
Not only did it not have the fishy taste which I feared, the sauce and texture of fish was pretty good to me.

 Justin Bieber joined our table the other day.

 Ri Ri Hong Mala Xiang Guo @ People's Park Food Centre


 Jewel came and had McNuggets...
Lolllllll.

No comments:

Post a Comment