Wednesday, September 09, 2015

11th - 13th June 2015


Prawn noodles for breakfast from Telok blangah Drive Food Centre~

Went to visit my little cousins.
Tristan the cutie pie.
He speaks in such a weird accent cos his parents always baby talk the kids but it's hilarious!
He also got all his other eccentric accents from TV esp Peppa pig LOL.

Tyler :3
He looks lost 24/7 damn cutie hehe.

Kissable lips :3

My uncle friend's sons.
SO CUTIEEEEE :3

Hehe went to support Langston for 98.7fm audition.
I told him to go for it.
He has all the potential because he is HILARIOUS!!!
I swear. I love him so much. I'm so happy that he is my friend.
He didn't get in though... seems like he should go audition for hosting!!
HHAHA.
He'd get all the viewership if he hosted food & travelling programs.

:3

Jew Jew :)


HEHE.
AND SONIA CHEWWWW.
She's a cutie pie :3
I love her sense of humour~~



Patty Fatty.
Sushi bar @ Takashimaya cold storage~


The soba soup so shiokkk.

At Taka's food fair.
BAKLAVA.
NEVER TRIED IT TILL THAT DAY.
Shiok :3

Korean rice burgers.
The korean lady was pwetty :3

Didn't get it in the end cos they ran out of the flavour I wanted.

Lobster crackers!

The only drink I will order at Share Tea.
Chocolate drink with coffee jelly.
DON'T ADD SUGAR.
It's sweet enough.

At Ananda Bhavan Restaurant.
We were at the outlet near Mustafa.
I think it's much pricier than the one near Little Indian Station :(

BUT STILL SO GOOD.
Mysore masala thosai.
Zomg. I put u in my pocket and kiss u.

Curry potato~
The thosai tasted like crispy cheese.
SO GOOD.

Bumped into Panda. So handsome...... ~(^-^)~

Da pao the Baklava back home. So shiokkkkkk.

Fish soup at a really far place...
Er I forgot the name..
Sorwee......

Chicken chop. Shiok.
Lol my vocab damn limited.
It's either DAMN GOOD or SHIOK.

Fried chicken wings.
Just the way I like it.

EXCUSE ME, MR KUKUBIRD.
First u take up all the space and then u flash ur chickadee at me
So rude this fella.

No comments:

Post a Comment