Tuesday, September 15, 2015

July 26 (Nikki and Wee Kwang wedding, #NIKSWEEKGETTINGHITCHED)


 Breakfast at Telok Blangah Drive Food Centre.
Mix of black and white fried carrot cake :3

 My fav beehoon and noodles stall from 

28 Cooked Food
#01-28 Telok Blangah Food Centre,
Blk 79 Telok blangah drive 
Singapore 100079

 Hehe went down to Dogtor Lim to see cuties.
THIS IS DANNY AND HE IS SUPER CUTIE.
Manja and so fatty hahahahah.
So tiny also. Like a corndog.

 Oh Yoki :3

 Charlie!! My first time seeing him.
He was so funny.

 R U STRIKING A POSE :D

 Hehehe thanks Yvonne from DogTor Lim for gifting Max a magic towel.
Super effective.

Btw he kept sniffing me cos I played with all the dogs lol.

 Outfit for the wedding.
Theme was Swingin' 50s~

 Super yummy cocktails.

 LOL Cos I didn't actually know how Nikki's husband look like and when I saw this guy sitting beside her, I immediately thought she was his husband and asked for a photo HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH sibei paisei.
Luckily I never congratulate him he must really think I sot plug.

 TRUFFLE CHEESY RISOTTO FRIED BALLS?
ME DUNNO BUT ME HAD ABOUT A DOZEN OF IT.
FREAKING AWESOME.
and I thought the bottom thing was crackers wtf I took it and the waitress said,
"DISPLAY."
HAHAHAHAHHAHAH
(-.,-)
Paisei again.
I should just stay home and wash toilet, srsly.

 Woohoo my seat.
Veron said that both Nikki and Wee Kwang took up handwriting classes and personally wrote everyone's names on the greeting card wtf.
DETAILS.

 Aaron and Jesmond.
The 2 idiots hahah.

 Wedding favours `(*^*)~

 Congrats :3

 Cutie Veron.
She was one of the bridesmaids.
I got her green contacts!
She got hooked heehhehehe.

 Awesome food.

 Rock melon with herbal chicken wahseh.



 TRUFFLE PUMPKIN SOUP.
I GIVE A+++ STARS.
I wanted to lick the bowl.

 Peking ducky

 The beautiful chinese thai couple~~
Ekachai and Nalin~~

 With the idiots again hahahaaha.

 Cutiesssss ~(*^*)~
Isaac and friend. Feel so bad for not asking his name.

(Edit: ok Veron just texted me with a red circle on the name card... "Teapot!! His name is on the card right infront of him!!!"
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
Ok feeling stupid now. God bless me and the eggs in my ovaries pls do not come out dumb. Hopefully my future husband is a smart one. Let's all give a round of applause for Duncan! Hahaha I feel so bad..)

 MELVINNNNN :3
Hehehehe he's super adorable.

 Cod fish with awesome sauce.
Also because I can't rmb what sauce lol.

 Lol she's a little kid.
Look at her shoes......
She ditched her heels for these.

 Oh yeahhh~

 Nalin and the bride :3

 Kekeke.

 Nikki's siblings.
Her little sister's voice is amazing and her brother is too cool to be true pls.
He looks like he gonna evolve into a wolf soon.
Geddit, Twilight?
My son will have long hair.

 Wagyu beef udon.
Zomg. 

 Almond cream with bird nest and persimmon.
I'm allergic to birds nest (T___T)
Melvin told the waiter to give me a new one with no birds nest in it and I repeated again that there must be no birds nest...

When it came, I ate it and then I found birds nest inside..
Wtf want me to die is it.
I must take injection one leh wahlao eh.

 Anyway the wedding was super fun!
I think they had two.
This one is for friends and family ONLY so they had lots of 50's dance performance and as u can see in this picture they were doing the human centipede LOL.
ok I dunno what's the name of this dance..
Well, is it even a dance????!?!

Anyway someone tried to pull Melvin and Melvin wanted to pull me up I was screaming,
"NO PLS DON'T MY SKIRT VERY TIGHT GONNA BURST ALREADY PLS DON'T AH PLS"

So intense.
Imagine my skirt really burst wtf.

 Hehe It was a splendid evening.
Thank you Nikki and Wee Kwang for the invite and to be able to witness this joyous occasion.
Everything was amazing and I'm sure everyone including me had fun!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment