Saturday, October 10, 2015

1, 3, 4 Sept (Black Hair Salon, Tburu, The Berlin Bar, Asian Boutique Singapore)


 Hair growing out too fast too furious.
I prefer shorter hairstyles now!

 HEHE SHORTTTTT.
Like my height.

Self burn.

Ok.

 HEHE thank you Raymond.
He gave me a shorter style, retained my hair colour and gave me a hair treatment to smoothen out the tired parts of my hair.

 Frankie! Always entertaining. and sibei the noisy haha.

 Black Hair Salon
180 Bencoolen Street
#01-26, Singapore 189646

Tel: 6835 9976 / 62423945

 I srsly think this lizard was pretending to be the green thing LOL.

 My uncle made us satay beehoon!!!!
Yummy but too much.
He thinks we are pigs.

  Boss's treat at Tburu 
218 Orchard Road, Orchard Gateway
Level 5


 The interior is really cool but I wish the food was better as the setting already gave me a high expectation.
The service was good so I shan't comment further.










 My boss and big boss.
I have many bosses. I think 4.
Like different level of Gods LOL.

KIDDING I CHRISTIAN OK ONLY GOT ONE GOD ONE JESUS.
hahahha sorry sorry.

 First time having decaffeinated coffee :/

 Beautiful Eli :)


 BAHA Langston, my photographer.


 Casssss :3

 #SWAG #SWEG

 Dinner at Chijmes' Berlin~ haha I keep gg there.






 Garlic fries again.

 Mini Wall burgers.
DAMN GOOD.

 Aglio olio. 
It was abit on the salty side but still not bad.

 GRILLED BEEF TENDERLOIN.
THIS WAS DAMN GOOD.
WAIT. I REMOVE THE BUSH.

 TADAAAAA!!

WAIT. I SWITCH OFF FLASH.

 WAHHHH. Below is a bed of risotto.
Damn shiok. but I must let u know that they changed chef recently so taste-wise may differ slightly.

 Cass :3

 Waiting for the lovebirds, Pris and Shadi~~~

 They brought us to Boutique for the first time.
Bloody hell the singers can sing.

 HEHE.


Gab, Shadi, Justin.
NEW FOUND BRUDDERSSSSS.
They the bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment