Wednesday, January 06, 2016

October 4 - 6 (Church / Cass Place / Simply Wrapps / Ichiban Boshi)


 (T__T) Please take me back to my skinnier period.
I'LL BE BACK.

 Bumped into MeLLie.P during church :3

 Brought Cass to Dover to have Wah Chee's butter chicken but she said she's been there before alr haha.

 Boh liao.


 Haha don't i look like i'm in monster inc's get up.

 Cassie :3

 My legs were so slim there was no need for editing..
DAMN IT DAMN IT. NEED TO STOP EATING LIKE A MONSTER.



 Hehe went over to her place to play with the monster.

Oh she's so cutieee :3


 Skippy is too cutie :3

 And naughty.
Always bullying Cass lol.


 Haha mama took a pic of him sleeping on the TOILET CLOTH.
So gross.... but so cute....


The next day at Cass' place.
Soup spoon for dinnerrrr.

 And potato salad made by her mama.


 Do I look drunk.
Do I look like some gothic siao.
Do I look like I'm gonna kill myself with a plastic ruler because it's blunt and I love pain.
Cass' dad makes jewelries and I was trying it on for fun.
DON'T WORRY LA WASH ALREADY LA.


 Lunch date with sis.
We weren't hungry so we shared the wrapps.
Never liked Simply Wraps btw..


She's so pwetty :3

Sushi with le cousins, momma and aunt at Ichiban Boshi.


I loveee california handrolls.

Soft shell crab handroll.
Not mineeee.

Salmon and Avo handroll.
Mineee.




No comments:

Post a Comment