Sunday, February 28, 2016

October 11-12 (Korea Trip Day #1)

I shall start my first day of Korea Trip's post with Cass' face.
LOLLLL.

 McRonald at the airport before we head off.
The bugger had BK instead....

 Are u stealing my fries.

 She has really tiny mouth LOL.
So she always cuts her burger into 4 before indulging LOL.

 The lady beside me requested to change her seat after I went into selfie mode.
LOLOLOLOLOL.


 Cass and Cass.

 You are now a can of beer.
Repeat after me.


 LEL.

 Bibimbap. It was pretty good.


 LOL We took the airplane blanket cos it's super soft.
LUCKILY WE DID.
It was freaking cold outside.
We were so vain she actually wore a skirt and I was wearing shorts hahaha.
Our asses froze.




 So hard at work.
I was actually accompanying her while she was on the job lol.
I wanted to have a little get away too so i guess all's good.
Thanks for letting me stay with u!!!!

 The cutie uncle whom I gave my Eclipse minties to cos he loved it lol.


 DAMN COLD.
But only the first day of our arrival cos it rained the night before.
My legs look damn skinny here hehehe I swear I never edit hor.
Cass took this.
And my hand looks deformed cos my jacket was over my shoulders. 
My hands were not in the sleeves..
In case you were wondering.......

 Changed into warm bottoms.

 Kimbap at dongdaemun train station.
SHIOK.





 WOOHOO I LOVE KOREA.

 At Myeong-dong to have Bongchu Jjimdak!



 Hehe cutie.

 SHIOK and spicy.
We actually ordered boneless but there was a miscommunication haha.
It was still delicious though.
I LOVEEEE potatoes. 
There's potato starch noodles in this dish as well!
Wish the meat was tender though cos it's abit dry.



 I bought that dress and changed out.
Anyway I just wanted to show...
Lol the china woman behind me did plastic surgery and her whole face was wrapped up...
She could still shop.
Really sot lol.
NOT PAIN MEH?!

 Fashionista.

 THAT'S NOT WHERE A CONDOM SHOULD BE.

 COFFEEE.
I LOVE KOREA'S COFFEEEE.
Generally their iced lattes are all good.
I don't think I've had a bad one.
And even their coffee from convenience stores are so good.

 We were at Ediya Espresso Coffee.
Mine's on the left!

I don't take whipped cream.
Not because it is fattening but i was never a fan~


 Dinner near our place.




 Spicy beef soup~

 Kimchi seafood pancake.
THIS WAS SO CRISPY.
Yummmm. MARRY ME.

 LMAO.
She done with life.

 We were at Cafe Dudart.
LOL DUDART DUDART WHO DAT WHO DAT.
Sorry, so I was saying..
It was still early before she starts her job so we were just keeping ourselves warm :3

 Cookie with brownie inside.
The taste is alright but I really like the texture.

 Peppermint tea is sooooo good for indigestion.
I always get that when i'm overseas!
So if you're like me,
it's good to bring a few sachets when you're overseas.
it really helps alot!

 We just woke up before we had dinner anyway so my face was bloaty like a fish bally.

 Yummm.

 Following Cass to work.
Lol i think I only followed her for one day and I was like.
NOPE.
You go yourself.
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
I'm such a bad friend lmao.

 WAHHHH. 
This shop got many ideas.

 Supperrrr.

 Cass' colleagues.



 Cass and I shared the cheese ramen.
SO GOOD.

Spicy tteokbokki from the roadside.
SHIOKKK. One of the best spicy rice cakes I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment