Monday, February 29, 2016

October 13 (Korea Trip Day #2)


Lol when I walked out of our room,
I saw Cass taking selfies so I walked towards her and starting posing as well.
LOL.

BREAKFASTTTT.

Hello cutie :3

PORK CUTLET KIMBAP.
Shiok to the max.

Different angle lol.

Beef broth cold noodles. Wahhh.
Sour and cold and sweet. (T_T)
I love u ok.

PORK & CHIVES MANDU.
HELLO.


WOAH DAMN GURL.


We wiped it clean haha.

Ediya Espresso COFFEEEEE.

Hawtie u :3

Must mosiac the calefare at the back. hahaha.

Chai.

NOT NICE.
But she like.
I think her mouth spoil.
HAHA.

Cass, please hire me as ur photographer.
hahaha.
I will do a good job ok.

CUTIE BIG DOGGIE.
But have to buy candy floss then can take pic with dog.
WHATEVER.
I don't buy and take pic OF dog.
LOL.

HEHE CUTIE.

Testing on coat. lol.

Lmao accidentally modelling for it.
Can or not.
I know I short la.

When we walked past Penguin Macaron I was like,
SHITTTT I NEED TO BUY THIS.
And I got it.
SO SO SO GOOD.
too bad I forgot the flavour lol.


Cutie posing with da macaron.

So anyways, we went in to two shops and the staff looked like the singers in the pics above and below.
W T F.


HEHE met up with Bell for dinner.
Missed her so muchhhhh.


WOOHOO ARMY STEW.


Our ahjumma cooking for us.
HAHAHA.

Cass went to work and she brought me to have bingsuuuuu.

Thanks for the treat.
THIS WAS SO GOOD.
From Sulbing Korean Dessert Cafe~
There was dark chocolate brownie cubes inside and it's not the cheap ass chocolate kinda choco powder and shavings.
They were dark like mah soul. 
Kidding. keke.


STOP PLAYING HOR.

Love love love u.
Can't wait to see u in April~

Vain pot.


Cass' mama is such a sweetheart.
She prepared herbal teabags for our well-being. 
And thank you Cass for making the tea for me too :3

No comments:

Post a Comment