Sunday, March 13, 2016

October 14 (Korea Trip Day #3)


 Oops should have taken down the restaurant name...
We were at Myeong-Dong!

 Beef bulgogi kimbap, jjajang myeon, spicy seafood dumplings.
SHIOKKK.
The sushi rice of the kimbap was alittle too dry though and the jja jang myeon was like really meh.
THE SPICY SEAFOOD MANDU WERE SOOOOOO GOOOD.

 OH YEAHH.

 YEAH OHHH.

 Why u come korea drink gong cha.
You very gong gong leh.


THE SOFT SERVE ICE CREAM IS SO GOOOOOD.
Only SGD$2 I think?

Had the strawberry and she had green tea!


 Dunno who this chai but they were filming and everyone was watching.


 The unicorn in black was prancing around while fanning bubbles everywhere lol.
What a sight.
Anyway, it's so hard to differentiate the china people in korea...
(T_T)
I think 70% of the population in korea are China people anyway LMAO.
Too many!!

 Zomg love this combi so much....

 TwoGunKitten tired liao. Sleeping in toilet.

 My colour combi always weird one. lol.


 We were like "OH LET'S TRY ASIAN ESCARGOTS."

 Knn this plate is SGD$12 OK!!!
I ate one first and immediately spat it out.
IT WAS HORRIFIC.
AND THEN I LOOKED AT IT AGAIN.
OMG GARY IS THAT U.
I mean I always try to safe the snails by lifting them up from pavements and placing them in the soil/grass patch!
And here I was being a hypocrite eating one of them...
STUPID CASS.

SHE SAID LETS TRY.
SHE.
SAID.
TRY.
She saw my face when I spat it out and couldn't stop laughing!!!!
Best thing was she refused to try!!!!!
(T_T)
Gonna remember this for life.
This is the last time I'm gonna try anything you tell me to!!!!!

 She told me to try this kimchi bun.



 Shiokkk. Kimchi and minced pork i think?

 I don't know what was she eating.

 I love their vanilla latte :3

 Lmao i think i model is it lolol.


 HAHAH she was like "Does brown suit me?"




 Got in a cab to meet Bell for dinner!

 At first we went to DooTa! which was hella boring...


 Then we went another building it was like a giant supermarket.

 SO CUTEEE.
The fake buns and steamed dumplings looks so gooooood.


 Hello you cutie pie :3

 My second cutie pie hehe thanks for coming out to meet us even though you're really tired from after work!!
Appreciate you :3

 Cass is always having the same thing she is like the safest choice hahaha.
She had dumpling soup which was pretty good.

 Bell had chicken cutlet with omu rice.
Really good too.

 And my jja jang myeon! This was much better than the one we had in the afternoon!
I wanted to satisfy my craving so badly and the food court had it lol.

 I thought this was instant noodles.
(T_T)
I think it's like some thing for bbq-ing?

 Hehe greedy pig.


 I have already put on all the weight I lost (T____T)

Hehe Cass went to work and brought back some kimbap for her piggy friend, me :3

No comments:

Post a Comment