Monday, March 14, 2016

15 Oct (Korea Trip Day #4)


 Feeling all Neon that day.

 DongDaeMun Design Plaza


 The kimbap I bought which I never ate.

 We were at Myeong-dong again HAHAHAHAH.
EVERYDAY MYEONG DONG.

 Kang Ho-dong BaekJeong korean bbq restaurant.
Okok only.
The beef was nice.


 BUT DA STEAM EGG.
SAH GOOD.
I kept asking for refills lol.

 She so poor thing.
Got braces so it's very hard for her to chew meat but she came for me.
(T_T)
I love u, cassss. :3






 OH YEAHHH.

 WHO'S UR DADDY.

 WOAH 

 She had the strawberry yogurt and I had chocolate+vanilla this time.
I still prefer my strawberry flav soft serve!!

HAHA Unglam cass can only be found here in Yellowshoess.

 On our way to dinner~



 WE WERE AT GANGNAM.

 Love this bakery! Tous les Jours!



 YUM.
From left to right- Cheesy inside-out bread, black bean cream cheese bread and lastly, croque monsieur.


Honey Ice cream beer~
We shared cos she doesn't drink a lot.


 I STUPIDLY ORDERED THE WRONG CHICKEN WHILE SHE WAS IN THE TOILET.
Lolll but she doesn't really have temper so she didn't get mad at me.
We wanted the sweet and spicy one actually :(

 But it was still good. It got a bit boring after a few chicken~

 Green and brown. Korean girls' fav colour.

 Got handsome owner.
CHURROS.
The best churros I had in korea.
Ok la ive only tried 2 lol but the first one was really sucky.




 Hello handsome owner.
It's Just Chu.. and me..
LMAOOOO.

 We ordered the churros with soft serve and oreo topping.
The churros has cream filling inside.
SO GOOD.

 She went to work and I went to roam DongDaeMun myself.
I wanted beers because I was feeling emo that night :'(

 Oh yeah anyway, the innards of the bread.
So good.


 Bell told me to try this soju.
HAHA SUCKSSS. TOO MUCHHHH.
Tasted like finger nail polish.

 I was only allowed to order beer if I ordered food.
(-___-) HEY DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO OK.

 Lol but still I did.
Spicy tofu soup.
It was pretty gooood.

 Yum yum yum.
Thee beer was so good too.
Love Cass beer. So smooth.

 They spilled rice on the floor.
I think I was abit high so I thought it was like "art" or sth that's why I took this photo hahahahahahah.

 Woohoo she finally finished work and came to join meee.

 She ordered the same kind of food again lol.
Dumpling soup.

It was pretty good actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment