Saturday, March 19, 2016

16 Oct (Korea Trip Day #5)


 Squid for the day hehe.

The magic of editing apps lol.

 DDP! We live 5 min walk away from DongDaeMun Design Plaza.
I actually posted a picture of Woon Seok (@BeonWooSeok) on IG and someone told me that Seoul Fashion Week starts the next day at this place and I was like DAAFUQQQ ok I gonna camp there ok.

I actually deleted the photo alr so I can't rmb who told me.. Was it Oli? hahaha anyways 
(*^*)


 DDP in the morning.
I WAS SO SAD I DID NOT GET TO SEE IT AT NIGHT.
We were so late to meet Bell so we couldn't walk to where the beautiful night lights were. :(

 I only got one thing at their shop.
But it was not for me (T_T) 
It was a really nice metal mug which was spray painted olive green.



 So cooolllll.
CANDLES!


 Cass is a work of art haha.
She's my muse.




 WOOHOO ALL THE FASHIONISTAS ARE POURING IN.

 Even uncle is so cool.

A lot of people dress up and go there to have pictures taken of them.
SO SMART.
The next thing they know, they are up on HighSnobiety.com lol.

With my cutie.

 The thing is the people there are so tall esp the younger generation, all of them look like models wth.

 But the guy on the right is thai hahaha.
Not sure about the left.

 Check out the green suit.
He stood out.
NOT because he angmoh but his outfit and everything else was on point.
Ok maybe also because he angmoh.
LOL.

 WEW.

 Oh yeah Barbie girls.

 They actually went on HighSnobiety.com lmao.


 They are actually models but not that popular yet.
The one on the left is so adorable he has dimples and the one on the right was speaking to us in English.
Damn tall btw.

 Sung Chan Kim. @kimsungchanofficial is totes cool.
I was like hold on let me take a photo of u and he thought I wanted him to take a photo for us HAHAHA.
So anyway, someone should totally do that.
HAHAHHAH it would be quite hilarious but such a jerk.
Like go up to them and point at your camera and they would think "ok u wanna take a photo of me?"
and you go "thank you ah!" and pass them the camera to help u and a friend take an ootd LOL.

 WEW.

 I am the loser pretending to be cool.
HAHAHAHHA.


 So we left and went to Hong Dae to look around.
LMAO AND WE WERE AT THIS STREET STALL SELLING DOG OUTFITS.

I was pulling the clothes off this sleeping dog because I THOUGHT IT WAS A DOG MANNEQUIN AHHAHAHHHA.
Cass already kept telling me to stop but I'm like I want to see the top... until I saw a pair of  sleepy eyes staring at me LOL.

 Cass brought me to have beef rice.
Can't rmb the name of it but it was pretty good.

 Btw, My fav Woon Seok was there but I DIDN'T SEE HIM.
One of my friends sent me these photos and I was
(T___T) crying a river

 I DIDN'T SEE HIM AS WELL OMG.

 This is my sad face and obviously Cass didn't give a shit about any of the korean models lol.
We actually went back cos I wanted to see if i could find him!! But we were late to meet Bell so had to scoot outta there!

 PARTY GEAR FOR CLUB OCTAGON.
PLEASE GO THERE WHEN U GO TO KOREA.


 HEHE thanks Bell for coming out.

 Club Octagon's drinks menu.

 Oh yeahhh music was good.

 Btw the culture there is so weird.
The guys actually scout for girls at the dance floor (no wonder we hardly see any girls dancing or maybe they too cool to dance ah?) and bring (or more like pull) girls to their table.
We got pulled to 4 tables wtf.
I had none of their drinks.
I just kept pretending hahah cos i don't dare..
What if my friends drunk I need to be the man of the group to look after my chaiS ok.
It was fun but we kept running away because it's too weird.....

And all of them keep throwing tissues on the floor wtf like bitch better have my money but in korea it's bitch better have my serviettes LOL.



 HEHE.



 LEMON DROPS.



 TOO HUNGRY.

 HEHE.

 SPicy rice cakes and kim bap!

She concussed LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment