Sunday, March 20, 2016

17 Oct (Korea Trip Day #6 LAST DAY)


 Weird. I thought we went to korea for 7 days...
So anyway, brunch~

 Back t the pork cutlet kimbap place hehe.

 Oh man I love korean dumplings so much.
It's soooo good.
Mandu~~


We were at this greentea shop called Osulloc.


My domestic helper very good.

So chio.





The drinks not nice.

Can't taste the green tea....


But everything was very photogenic lor.
I think this was ok but nothing to rave about.

OH YEAHHHH mochaaaa.

BadgirlTiTi lol.
Tina la.

LOL Cass is a jerk.


But so funny lolllll.
The kid wrapped himself in the blanket and never move.

She so cutie i like her so muchoooo.

Dinnerrrr. Sweet and sour chicken I think?
Sigh everytime eat in the plane my stomach will kena indigestion (T___T)

My next inspiration for hair colour ok.

Oh yeahhh supper.


Thanks to mah mama for picking me up from the airport.
Hehe look who came to greet me.
SWEETCHEEKSSSS :3

Hehe love u.

No comments:

Post a Comment