Friday, April 08, 2016

Oct 29 (Dancing Crab @ Orchard Central)


 Although I was so much skinnier at this period of time, my skin was so shit and I was so tired looking all the time.

 Woohoo team lunch at Orchard Central's Dancing Crab!

 Sumi, Aaron and Vikas!!!

 Mei Hoon!

 Siok Hoon, Alex, Maybelline, Keni and the idiot behind keni is Kenneth lol.



 Aileen, Shannon, Sumiran.


 Cajun Fwiesssss.



 YUMMMM My fav.

 This was their Beurre Blanc flavour.
In my opinion, this was the bestttt.

 MORE PLS MORE MORE.


 Oh yeahhh.
I think this was their Signature sauce.

 Zesty garlic butter.

 Madhu!!

 Fried mushrooms.
More like fried oil sponge.

 WHAT A MESSY TABLE.
I LOVE MESSY TABLES.

 Calamari.
I don't think I enjoyed this though.

 Fried zucchini.

 Truffle fries?





Siok Hoon, Jasmine.

 Bridget, Vikas and Lawrence!!

 Drinks with the uncles at Cuppage's Five Bar LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment