Friday, April 15, 2016

October 30 (Digital Fashion Week 2015 & Club Asian Boutique)



 Thank you Aaron for inviting us!!! He is Pris' cousin hehe.

 She my chioest friend.

 After this, Cass got dragged out to be interviewed because of her stylo milo dressing haha.



 WAKE UP.
LOL. 
4 out of 5 pictures of Joy are with her eyes closed.
(-_____-)

 Slim Shadi & Pris Brown.
I really love their nick names LOL.

 Veron mei mei.



I feel so bad I didn't take any photos of the apparels/looks cos I only took videos!! 
I didn't realize i didn't take photos (T____T)

 Amelyn looks like asian version Cara Delevingne.




 I used to be so skinny, my hip bones jutted out..
And my legs so slim...
Omg...
(T_T) My body is back to its marshmallow state.

 I feckin' hate orange lights.

 Woohoo Lasalle full force.


Thanks once again, Aaron!! :3

 WOOHOO BOUTIQUE, OUR FAV PLACE.

But closed down liao.

They shifted to one level down.
They are called Starz now.
Really hate the name..



 Hehe Pat came :3



 WHuHt.


 Hahha she was crying.

 LOL and I being the very good friend, told her to drink up because alcohol is the solution to all your 99 problems.
Stole this from someone's snap lol can't rmb who now.

 HAHAH.

 Aww cutie :3

 Joy why u so chio. Can u also pls update your fashionista instagram.
Check her out at @Hellojoytan
You got so much potential to be the next Yoyokulala but you lazy. You want to hakuna matata at home everyday.
LMAO i dont even make sense.
Pls ok.. i sit down here think very long already still cannot find sth smart to say. Just let me be.
I want to have hakuna matata.


 Hehe :3


 Pat your face almost same colour as my hair.
Joy you having orgasm is it.

 Lmao 

 WHO TOOK MY CAMERA AND TOOK SO MANY PICS OF THESE THREE.
Better not be me.
If not i am scolding myself.


 PAT WHY U FLOODING MY PHOTOS.

 Our fav singer, Jeff woooohoooo.

 Joy and Pris' fav singer in the middle lol.
He owns the bingsu shop opposite bugis wtf.
I know cos i saw him...

BOH TAH BOH LAMPA.
To my international friends, this means...
YOU GOT NO BALLZ IF U DON'T DRINK UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment